- Studio: Zrobym architects
- Project leader: Andrus Bezdar
- Architect: Alexandr Zhalovsky
- Developer: Group of companies "Zubr"
- Typical house series: MAPiD m111-90
- Location: st. Annenky, Kaluga, Kaluga region, Russia
- Beginning and completion of construction: Q1 2017 - Q1 2018
- Building area: Area - 2,23 hectares
- Number of apartments: 504 (126x4)
- Description: The block of four houses is located at the entrance to the city and was named Ecopark. These are four 19-storey houses with windows on all sides of the world, luminous beacons on the roofs and peaks of porches from the sliced metal. The standard house of the MAPiD series m111-90 was taken as a basis. Our studio was engaged in the development of the overall concept of the quarter, facades, interior design, general layout and landscaping.
MAYBE IT WILL BE INTERESTING FOR YOU